If you have any questions or queries please contact us at:
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please be assured that we are currently following Scottish government advice and guidance. We look forward to seeing the children at school until we are told otherwise. Please see below for current updates:
CORONAVIRUS: Please refer to the NHS Scotland website for information:
For updates please visit: http://www.gov.scot/coronavirus-covid-19
Key advice for parents and carers from NHS Lothian:
In the home the risk of catching or spreading flu/cold like illness can be reduced by:
• Regular hand washing with liquid soap and running water
• Covering nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing
• Using a disposable paper tissue, disposed off immediately after use.
• You can teach your child to sneeze into the ‘crook’ of their arm rather than their hands, if they don’t have a tissue. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQINuSTP1jI
• Good general cleaning of surface that everyone touches often e.g. TV remote, light switches, door handles, toilet flushes and tap heads.
Children should not return to school until completely well and 48 hours after symptoms have stopped.
We are all looking forward to our ‘Big Booky Breakfast’ and other book related activities on World Book Day. We are encouraging children to think of unusual places to read their favourite books. Look at where our staff were reading on Friday afternoon!
Mrs Higgins and Mrs Lessels spent a really productive morning yesterday at fire skills training. They were making popcorn, muffins in orange skins and bread on sticks. They are now going to bring those skills back to nursery! Thank you to the Smart Play network for another great session.