Please find the link below for keyworker places for January. An email has been sent out with further information. Please also see the documents which will help decide whether your child is eligible for a keyworker place or not.
Thank you to all who attended our virtual parents consultations this week. It was a little different due to COVID restrictions and we were disappointed we couldn’t share the learning that your children have been experiencing. We hope this short film gives a wee insight of what’s been happening and hope we can invite you all in soon.
Please see important information for parents and carers around social media apps provided by Police Scotland. Please particularly note the age range of children who should be accessing these apps. The main thing to note is that Primary age children are too young to access these:
If you have any questions or queries please contact us at:
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please be assured that we are currently following Scottish government advice and guidance. We look forward to seeing the children at school until we are told otherwise. Please see below for current updates:
CORONAVIRUS: Please refer to the NHS Scotland website for information:
For updates please visit: http://www.gov.scot/coronavirus-covid-19
Key advice for parents and carers from NHS Lothian:
In the home the risk of catching or spreading flu/cold like illness can be reduced by:
• Regular hand washing with liquid soap and running water
• Covering nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing
• Using a disposable paper tissue, disposed off immediately after use.
• You can teach your child to sneeze into the ‘crook’ of their arm rather than their hands, if they don’t have a tissue. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQINuSTP1jI
• Good general cleaning of surface that everyone touches often e.g. TV remote, light switches, door handles, toilet flushes and tap heads.
Children should not return to school until completely well and 48 hours after symptoms have stopped.